Fort Frederick was originally built during the War of 1812, and then strengthened in 1846 by constructing four Martello stone towers. Phoenix Restoration was responsible for the complete dismantling and rebuilding of the original defensive wall. Grouting operations were completed, and various wood structures were fabricated and erected onsite for overhead protection of the workers as well as the public.

Fort Frederick, RMC

July 18, 2016


Defence Construction Canada


Exterior Restoration