Cayuga Courthouse was originally built in 1851 to meet the demands of the growing Haldimand County. Phoenix Restoration’s role in the restoration of this historic building includes masonry repairs, and the installation of secure Sallyport. This includes fencing, electronics, and surveillance cameras to facilitate the processing of prisoners. We rebuilt various sections of the stone wall and stones themselves, as well as grouted a major void in the wall. We partook in complete repointing operations, related metal flashing, and cintect anchor stabilization.
Government of Ontario