The Queen Elizabeth Building is located in the heart of the Canadian National Exhibition, right across the street from the Better Living Centre. It was built by the architectural firm of Page and Steele in 1956. This building displays a combination of structural and design elements characteristic of modern European exhibition halls including an emphasis on clean lines and open spaces. Phoenix Restoration was responsible for the complete restoration of the building’s curtain wall. The Queen Elizabeth Exhibit Hall continues to host mid-size trade shows and other conventions throughout the year.
The Board of Governors of Exhibition Place